Music is God's gift to man, the only art of Heaven given to earth, the only art of earth we take to Heaven. - Walter Savage Landor

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fresh and New

Starting fresh in life is a good feeling.


I love what I love, and hate what I hate. I think this may be a good place to write down thoughts, happy and sad, no matter where those thoughts take me in life, hopefully you all will enjoy reading about what makes me, well… me! Thanks for putting up with me deleting Facebook, Twitter, and all the random social networking BS stations we are all so encouraged to be a part of. I think BlogSpot is probably no better, but at least here, there is no set color, no set mood, and no set section to add what everyone else thinks about your life. Here, it can be about me. (selfish, I know).

Hugs

No comments: