Music is God's gift to man, the only art of Heaven given to earth, the only art of earth we take to Heaven. - Walter Savage Landor

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bailey Anne

About 3 months ago (almost), I had the pleasure of watching my "niece" come into this world. Child birth is such a miracle, and while I was mortified at times and hell bent on never ever having children of my own, I was able to see the truly amazing power God has given women to give life to a brand new human being. How awesome. The process alone, from conception to birth, is astonishing. How ten little fingers and toes, not to mention eyes, heart, and brain, form in this sack of fluid is beyond me. How can anyone think any differently?


Anyway, Anne and Jake asked me to be there during Bailey's first appearance, and during that time I was asked to take photos. I received this handy dandy new camera from a dear family member for my birthday last year, and I am surprised the thing isn't worn out already. I have been a photography fiend!
As I was there watching this miraculous thing, I snapped photos here and there. I promise the ones placed on the blog are 'G' rated (as I would NEVER think of porting anything more). Love you, Miss Anne.

Here is my experience. Enjoy, and as time passes, there will be more to come.





No comments: