Music is God's gift to man, the only art of Heaven given to earth, the only art of earth we take to Heaven. - Walter Savage Landor

Friday, June 22, 2012

April 4, 2012

I woke up this morning, got dressed and headed off to work, when I realized I had not officially thanked certain people in my life who stepped up to help me during my time of need.

About 2 1/2 months ago, my body underwent a very evasive surgery. While my body is completely healed, and feel wonderful, I was scared in the beginning, and had a wonderful support system to back me up. I don't know how people do things like this without support systems.

I am feeling wonderful and would take the plunge again, in a heartbeat.

So... thank you Mom and Aunt Sherry who stayed by my side throughout the day. Thank you Aunt Sherry for pampering me the day after, taking me home, and setting me up with food, drinks, and pills :) Thank you Wendy and Em, for being some of the best friends I have ever known and allowing me to mope around the house for awhile. I think you will both agree, I am much happier now, and wouldn't have changed a thing! Thank you to Anne and Miss Bailey for coming to visit me, constantly checking on me, and giving me loves when I needed them! Dad, thanks for stopping what you were doing that night and popping in for a few hours to check on me in the surgery center! And thank you, to my wonderful hunny bunch who was always willing to come over, watch movies with me, re-rent ones I hadn't watched, and cuddle with me b/c I was hurt. I very much love everyone in this email, and am so blessed to have them as part of my life.

     Hugs!


No comments: