Music is God's gift to man, the only art of Heaven given to earth, the only art of earth we take to Heaven. - Walter Savage Landor

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Here we go again...

My last post spoke of motivation; motivation to lose weight! Well, here we are sometime later, and I think I have gained a total of 5 pounds. Nice going. My days of no bad food, have, once again, fled from my fatty body, and in their place have been cupcake, Mt. Dew, Thai food eating days… which, I love. As I am typing this, I am literally sitting at my desk munching on a chocolate cupcake with a cream cheese center, and choc. butter cream frosting to top it off. What the hell is wrong with me?


Moving on… Motivation is my lacking point. I have no motivation. I like to go home at night, hang out, and sit on my butt. I used to be fit, flexible, and muscular. Forget that, because all my muscular amazingness has turned to fatty MC-nastiness. Bleck!

 This lard-o butt weighed herself last week, and about cried, literally, stepping off the scale. I know I can do this, I know I can. I have signed up for weight watchers again, online, as it seems more motivating to write down every single thing I eat, and have a goal of how much I can eat each week. I may attend a meeting once a month to also surround myself with other women and men who are trying to defeat the same demon I am attempting to defeat.


My goal size, you ask? Psh… anything to keep making the scale groan every single time I step on it. I have no goal size; I do however have a goal weight. Now, whether that is truly attainable, with my family history and genes, I truly don’t give a flip. That is my goal weight. I can tell you right now, I will never starve myself. I’m too glutinous for that! Plus, I don’t think I can go a day without scarfing a monstrous bowl of ice cream, to my butt’s demise, of course.

I think part of what will motivate me will be this blog. I need to take advantage of the internet access, and truly genius mind I have (anyone laughing yet??). I love reading other blog writers stories, and I think as long as I keep up the good work, which has yet come to pass, then I need to record, record, record!

Here I go. (again) - - - - -on my own? (GAH! I have to stop thinking about song lyrics!)


No comments: